The Daddy-O's are the most of awesome of wedding bands! This is four young professional musicians who recreate with great authenticity the sound of all the best festival headliners, from Mumford & Sons to Kings Of Leon & The Killers!
We pride ourselves on delivering the ultimate festival style live band and entertainment package - which includes 2 x 60 minute live sets, one with upright bass, acoustic guitar and banjo and a second with electric guitars and electric bass. The band cover the disco before and after live sets, which can be tailored to your tastes, and are happy to perform a 1st dance of your choice.
The Daddy-O's repertoire is focused on modern festival headliners but also features classics from The Beatles, Elvis Presley, The Kinks and more - so you can be sure there is something for everyone on your night!
The band is professionally managed by Tailored Entertainment, and when you book the band you will receive a first class and attentive service from the first enquiry until the end of the evening reception.
Our standard wedding and event package is £1500 and for that we provide:
- Awesome 4-piece professional live band with male lead vocals
- 1 x 60 minute vintage Mumford & Sons style set
- 1 x 60 minute electric set (can also be split 1 x 40 min vintage set and 2 x 40 min electric sets)
- Professional PA, sound engineer & lighting
- Pre-mixed disco before and after live sets (can be tailored to your tastes)
- PAT certified equipment and Public Liability Insurance
- Your choice of 1st dance or special request performed
The Daddy-O's are fast becoming the most in demand wedding cover band in the UK, specialising in Vintage Themed Weddings and Festival Style Weddings. If you are interested in booking the band please do not hesitate to contact us to hold your date before it goes! Email email@example.com or call Tailored Entertainment on 0845 094 1911 and we’ll be happy to help!
For alternative vintage or festival Wedding Entertainment Ideas please check out some of the professional live cover bands and acts below: